Creating a resume for applying to a new job opening is not a tedious or hard task, but requires you to give all the pertinent and necessary information for yourself and your abilities and experience. The Administrative Assistant Sample Resume given below can give you a neat and easy quick start on building your own optimized and effective resume for your job application.
Keep in mind that you will need to be specific about your past accomplishments and your abilities, as well as your experience on particular duties and fields.
Administrative Assistant with strong organizational and interpersonal skills, with keen abilities to take over multiple responsibilities and multitask.
Skills and Proficiencies
- MS Office- Scheduling and planning- Written and Oral Communication- Customer Support- Interdepartmental Collaboration and Coordination- Internet and Online Research- Telephone Reception- Transcription and Copywriting- Typing Speed 60 wpm
Accomplishments and Duties
- Able to handle calls and forward them to the appropriate person among all employees.
- Responsible for scheduling events and meetings for the employees; experienced in escorting visitors to staff members' offices, providing all necessary hospitality service arrangements.
- Organize and compose inter-departmental papers and memorandums such as e-mails, documentaries and voice mails, ensuring prompt delivery at all times. Able to categorize and distribute important information maintaining full confidentiality.
- Assembles, prepares and organizes media kits for public relations and marketing departments.
- Responsible for making local, domestic and international travel arrangements for employees and executives using the Internet and pertinent agencies, which result on saving a lot of money monthly.
- Able to establish and maintain records for all incoming and outgoing mail and correspondence.
- Organize, sort and assign mail distribution for all the employees.
1. Administrative Assistant at ADE Law Firm Minneapolis 2004-2008
2. Receptionist at Mark Hotel San Diego CA 2002-2004
Associate Degree in Psychology, 1998 University of Minneapolis MNBA in Liberal Arts 2001 Minneapolis.