For the management resumes, words such as controlled, managed, coordinated, led, delivered, trained, negotiated are some of the words, which easily describe you in a comprehensive way. The management resumes and the executives resumes are expected to describe the skills in a block paragraph. Try to highlight your expertise and key skills.
Likewise, for Operations Management Jobs, it is important to include the following headings.
- Key strengths, which include the list of skills such as strategic, operations management, financial management, cost analysis, budgeting, risk management, product development etc.
- Professional profile describes the experience in developing work force, developing excellent client relationships, preparing company manual and establishing effective maintenance program etc.
- Core proficiencies or competencies, which describe your skills based on your drive for success. These should include team management skills, developing high growth environment, operational process improvement and revenue growth plans.
The functional resume should include the following headings:
- Name and address
- Opening statement or headline
- Job experience
- Work history
- Specific skills and training
There are certain skills, which should be included; if you are applying for a Business Consultant position. The following skills should be highlighted.
- Materials management
- International rules and regulations
- Crisis management
- Quality control
- Lean manufacturing
- Customer service
- Problem solving